As a nonprofit organization, American Repertory Ballet relies on the generous support of donors like you to live and advance our mission each and every day. When you make a gift to ARB, you partner with us to:
- share the beauty of dance and inspire communities through outreach and enrichment programs like DANCE POWER,
- bring new artistic works to the stage, and enhance traditions such as ARB’s Nutcracker that continue to be enjoyed by generations and
- distinguish Princeton Ballet School as one of the region’s preeminent and one of the nation’s largest nonprofit dance schools.
Each gift made to American Repertory Ballet has a direct impact on our dancers and our mission, and there are several ways to make a gift!
Let your passion move you and make your gift online today by clicking here.
Mail your check, made payable to American Repertory Ballet, to the address below. Please also include your name and address for record keeping and gift acknowledgment.
American Repertory Ballet
Attn: Director of Development
80 Albany Street, Fl. 2
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Many companies sponsor matching gift programs, and will make a gift to American Repertory Ballet when an employee or spouse makes a gift. Please check with your employer about its matching gift program, and notify the Office of Development at 732.249.1254, ext. 11, if you are able to leverage a corporate match.
Other Ways to Give Smarter
There are many other ways to make a gift to American Repertory Ballet and ensure that it remains a vital part of New Jersey’s culture. Among the options available to you are:
- Gifts by bequest;
- Gifts of securities;
- Gifts of life insurance;
- Gifts of real estate; and
- Gifts of tangible personal property including works of art, antiques, musical instruments, literary works.
Please contact Lisa de Ravel, Coordinator of Donor Relations and Special Projects, at 732.249.1254, ext. 17, to discuss your philanthropic intentions. To learn more about how these various options might affect your personal tax and estate planning objectives, please consult your financial and legal advisor(s).